GRACE final webinars
For almost three years, the GRACE project has developed a set of specific grounding actions in six performing and funding organisations. These actions have provided a basis for developing tailored 8-year Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) Roadmaps within these institutions to ensure their sustainability and full implementation over the long-term.
As the project comes to an end, project partners will share their findings and provide stakeholders with useful knowledge to implement RRI in research performing and funding organisations throughout eight thematic webinars running every Tuesday between 26th October and 14th December 2021.
Taking place online from 2:00pm to 3:30pm CET, each webinar will address a different topic related to GRACE, with the participation of experts inside and outside of the project.
Registrations are now open on the website. Choose your webinar and grab your spot!
- 26 October: Main considerations to take into account at the start of an RRI project
- 2 November: Making the case for public engagement
- 9 November: The challenges of developing gender equality plans (GEPs) in Research Funding organisations
- 16 November: Public Engagement from the research funding organisations’ perspective
- 23 November: Different approaches to Evaluation
- 30 November: Bottom-up RRI initiatives
- 7 December: Ethics and Data Protection in humanities research
- 14 December: RRI and Sustainability