TeRRItoria's special newsletter
TeRRitoria is glad to announce the release of its special newsletter!
This issue provides information on “RRI institutional changes for improved regional governance“, which is the Final TeRRItoria Webinars.
The TeRRItoria webinars serie aims to on the one hand put forward the experiences gained within the 3 years of TeRRItoria journey, at the same time provide some theoretical means as well as practical experiences that are useful to design institutional changes in territories to implement effective RRI principles into R&I ecosystems and governance structures at regional and local level.
The TeRRItoria final event series will have the following webinars:
- How to engage citizens in regional development policies, Tuesday 18th January 2022 from 14:00 to 16:00 CET
- Institutional changes for Responsible Research and Innovation, Thursday 20th January 2022 from 14:00 to 16:00 CET
- The way forward, Tuesday 25th January 2022 from 14:00 to 16:00 CET
The fifhth TeRRItoria's newsletter is now available
The fourth TeRRItoria's newsletter is now available
The third TeRRItoria's newsletter has been published
The TeRRItoria consortium has enthusiastically announced the release of the project’s third newsletter!
This third issue contains information on:
- Implementation and realization of the five transformative experiments (TE). New strategies put in place to go beyond the Covid-19;
- Results of the first Mutual Learning Event;
- Joint activities with other RRI projects.
Click here to read the third newsletter of TeRRItoria.
TeRRItoria's 2nd newsletter is out
TeRRitoria is happy to release its second newsletter!
This second issue provides information on:
- How the teams behind the transformative experiments are re-calibrating the design of their activities due to the constraints placed on them by Covid-19;
- What tools have been created during Work Package 3 in order to map Governance Innovation Practices. These three Deliverables – two inventories and a map – support the experiments’ design phase, as well as potentially providing useful input for other organisations involved in implementing territorial RRI.
TeRRItoria presents the first issue of its newsletter
We are excited to announce the launch of our first email newsletter! Our goal with this newsletter is to inform all parties interested on Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI), and Smart Specialisation Strategy (S3) and about our initiatives towards building the territorial RRI.
Click here to read the first newsletter of TeRRItoria.