SISCODE final conference
From the 3rd to the 7th of May 2021, the RRI project SISCODE will organise its final conference online.
The event “Co-creating human-centred policies – for a better Europe” will be a great opportunity to explore how to co-create and design the future through responsible, inclusive, and innovative methods and how to co-design a manifesto to improve the policy-making practices.
The pandemic has amplified already pressing economic, social, and environmental problems, challenging institutions and policymakers to find innovative solutions together with citizens. Over the course of five days of final conference, the participants will deal with the following five thematic areas:
- Developing a culture of co-creation with citizens
- The power of empathy – design for policy
- Letting go of power. How do we make sure EVERYONE is involved in the co-creation process?
- Co-creation ecosystems: Enabling collaboration for sustainable cities
- Co-creating a manifesto for future policymaking